WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN A MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM?
- If your weight is affecting your overall health, the most common including diabetes, prediabetes, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, kidney disease, chronic back/knee/joint pain, sleep apnea and excessive fatigue.
- If you are on medications for thyroid or hormonal issues, anxiety, or depression, that may have caused weight gain.
- As an alternative to weight loss surgery.
- For post-bariatric surgery re-gain.
- If you’d like to boost your energy level to keep up with your children or grandchildren and set a healthy example for them.
- If you’d like to boost your confidence and be able to wear clothing that you want to wear, not just what covers you up.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!